mardi 5 juillet 2016

Lunchtime Session Modeling

Sadly no video for this modeling session. In the future I will record all of my lunchtime modeling sessions. This was a generic sci fi floor panel. Here is my issue with floor panels and sci-fi concepts. A lot of the panels look great and amazing. The concept artists come up with fantastic designs. My biggest issue is that they do not look usable. To many grooves in the floor! You would either trip while walking or something with small wheels would get stuck.

Here is my simple design that is going to be textured using substance painter. I still have to texture some other objects before this one. Traditional modeling was used in the creation of this floor panel. Modeling and UVs have been created using only Houdini 15.5. Some great tools. Total time for creating this floor panel was about 1 hour.



 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire